Pro Stitcher by Handi Quilter
SHOW AND DEMO PRICING! UP TO 20% OFF MSRP ON DEMOS-CALL OR COME SEE US!
Handi Quilter® is the leading manufacturer of quilting machines, computerized quilting systems, frames/tables
and quilting accessories. Pro-Stitcher was developed, written, and is supported by Handi Quilter engineers.
The Pro-Stitcher Premium software is packed with features that enable you to resize, modify, and customize
nearly any digital design available – and then quilt it with unparalleled precision. Easily operate Pro-Stitcher
from a lightweight touchscreen tablet computer that is conveniently mounted on top of the machine. You can
be sure that you have purchased the highest quality product, which is backed by the HQ warranty and the
largest network of local representatives. Expand your quilting possibilities with this easy-to-learn, easy-to-use,
computerized system and have fun finishing more quilts!
Touch-screen tablet with Pro-Stitcher Premium software featuring Opti Stitch™
Computer-guided or free-motion quilting | EZ Carriage™ | Recording of free-motion designs | More than 800 designs
• View and customize designs directly on a large color touch screen tablet
conveniently mounted on top of the machine
• Download your favorite patterns via a USB port
• Switch immediately between computer-guided and free-motion quilting
• The EZ Record feature records designs for future use (not available on the
HQ Sixteen machines)
• Combine both free-motion and digital motifs
• Silent, integrated motor-control systems with fluid motion control
• Handcrafted in the U.S.A. with integrated HQ technology that follows
our seven-step quality control program
• The Flexirack carriage system is easy to install, and allows motors to
disengage for free-motion quilting.
Pro-Stitcher Premium also features
• HQ nationwide retailer support
• HQ Warranty: 3 years mechanical, 2 years electronic/electrical,
lifetime software update
• Designed and engineered in the U.S.A.
• Educational videos, tutorials and tips available at HQProStitcher.com
• Automatically calculates speed and
acceleration with Opt-Stitch™.
Manual control of speed and
acceleration are available.
• Includes more than 800 designs
• Precisely Resize, Rotate and Repeat
designs to fit specific areas
• Skew or Align designs to fit areas
• Move designs into position by simply
moving your finger across the screen
• Resize and Rotate a design using
• Define and Fill an area with a design,
using 2-corner (rectangles) or
multi-point (any shape)
• Save and move areas
• Horizontal and vertical channel lock
• Crop inside or outside of your design
to fit your quilt, with the option to
close the jumps or leave them open
• Create new start/stop points
• Customizable stitches per inch and
• Ability to read most .hqf, .txt and .qli
digital quilt patterns
• Mark and record multiple points for
accurate stitch-in-the-ditch quilting
• On-screen Grid and Ruler to measure
designs or area on quilt
• Simulator function to practice
Pro-Stitcher software away from
*Compatible with HQ Infinity®, HQ Forte™, HQ Fusion®, HQ Amara™, HQ Avanté®, HQ Simply Sixteen® and HQ Sixteen® (stand-up) longarms.